Not to be confused with The Singing Stones (Land 1).
This challenge is different than the previous one, as instead of collecting and setting stones in a proper order, the player must play music on the stones that are already there.
The priest explains that "few people know the melodies".
The player must hit the S key to see the villagers' names. Then search for "actors" around the shoreline of the land, listen close to them, and they will be whistling the tunes. The actors look like copies of the piper from the previous land.
The solution is displayed below.
Assuming the player is facing the semicircle as in the picture above, the songs are:
- White Christmas - play the stones in order: 2-3-2-1-2-3-4-5-6
Effect: Makes it snow.
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - play the stones in order: 1-1-8-8-9-9-8-6-6-5-5-3-3-1
Effect: Turns day into night and the stones into gravestones.
- Chopin's Marche Funèbre - play the gravestones in order: 2-2-2-2-5-4-4-2-2-1-2
Effect: Creates a circle that can resurrect the dead.
Reward: none after playing the songs, but the songs can be played over and over again for their effects.
- If the creature has been taught to sleep inside the pen at night, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star can be played over and over to make the creature sleep there. This will greatly speed up its growth rate.
- The dead placed in the circle rise as living skeletons.
- The snow effect covers about anything in the area, including the priest NPC.